- First make a reliable backup of your files before making any changes.
- Make sure you're already GoZync build 5.06. If not, follow the instructions here to get update to build 5.06.
- Download the latest version of the GoZync files here.
- Follow these changes to be made in GoZyncMobile and your hosted file.
Replace your copy of GoZyncHosted with the new GoZyncHosted file from the 5.06 download package. This file contains script updates to support a "Pull" sync on more than 25,000 records or so (when the script parameter passed between client and server would exceed PSOS's 1-million-character limit). Next, select “Relogin” from the Scripts menu in this new GZH file to log in as “administrator” (using the default password shown on the "License Admin" screen), and make these three changes:
- Re-enter your license information. If you don't have it, contact us with either your original order number or the email address you used to make the purchase and we'll look it up for you.
- On the “Downloads” screen, delete “GoZyncMobile” and “WorxMobile” (you'll upload your own mobile files after you've completed these updates).
- Edit the "Call Test GTRR in their Hosted File" script. Change the Perform Script step to run the "TEST Go To Related Records (Parent and Child To Test)" script from your hosted file.
Update the following four scripts, two in GoZyncMobile and two in your hosted file. Don't delete the scripts themselves; rather find each of these scripts in your files, use the "Select All" command to select and delete the entire contents, then copy/paste the updated contents from the same scripts in the new files. Here are the scripts that need to be updated this way:
- PSOS Config
- Get IDs to Pull From Host, Delete Records On Mobile That Have Been Filtered Out PSOS
- GoZync Call From GZM
- Get IDS Needed For Sync PSOS
Here are all of the changes made GoZync 5.06:
- Edited "Locked: Set PSOS Result (result)" script to fix PSOS/>1m character limit bug
- Edited "Locked: Get PSOS Result" script to fix PSOS/>1m character limit bug
- New "LogDevices" TO and "LogDevices" layout to support edited scripts above
- Modified "Upload Mobile Files" utility layout to prevent user access to data
- Edited "PSOS Config” script to clarify integration requirements
- Edited "Get IDs to Pull From Host, Delete Records On Mobile That Have Been Filtered Out PSOS” script to support PSOS bug fix
- Edited "GoZync Call From GZM" script to support PSOS bug fix
- Edited "Get IDS Needed For Sync PSOS" script to support PSOS bug fix