- First make a reliable backup of your files before making any changes.
- Make sure you're already GoZync build 5.06. If not, follow the instructions here to get update to build 5.06.
- Download the latest version of the GoZync files here.
- Follow these changes to be made in GoZyncMobile and your hosted file.
Remember that when this completed you'll need to distribute a new copy of GoZyncMobile to your users. If it's been a while since you've done that, instructions are easy to follow.
Replace your copy of GoZyncHosted with the new GoZyncHosted file from the latest download package. If you have any unique options enabled in your GoZyncHosted sync configuration, such as “Requires…” relationships or field level merge, keep your original GoZyncHosted file handy to refer to later. In the new GoZyncHosted, make these three changes:
- Re-enter your license information. If you don't have it, contact us with either your original order number or the email address you used to make the purchase, and we'll look it up for you.
- On the “Downloads” screen, delete “GoZyncMobile” and “WorxMobile”; you'll upload your own mobile files after you've completed these updates.
- Edit the "Call Test GTRR in their Hosted File" script. Change the Perform Script step to run the "TEST Go To Related Records (Parent and Child To Test)" script from your hosted file. Be mindful of the comments, editing the script parameter in the Perform Script step and the script result in the Exit Script step.
From GoZyncMobile in the latest package, copy the two new custom functions, URLScheme and isNativeApp, and paste them into your GoZyncMobile file.
Update the following seven scripts in your GoZyncMobile file. Don't delete the scripts themselves; instead, find each of these scripts in your GoZyncMobile file, use the "Select All" command to select and delete the entire contents. Then, copy the *contents* from the same scripts in the new GoZyncMobile, and paste them into the corresponding scripts in your GoZyncMobile file.
- Close and Re-Open GZM
- Check For Updates (File)
- Launch File
- Pull MetaData and Settings down from Host
- Start Sync
- Test Layout Table Names
- Send File(s) Up To GZH
Your Mobile File
From WorxMobile in the latest package, copy three new custom functions, URLScheme, __GoZyncMobile__, and isNativeApp, and paste them into your mobile file.
Update the following two scripts in your mobile file. Don’t delete the scripts themselves; instead, find each of these scripts in your mobile file, use the "Select All" command to select and delete the entire contents. Then, copy the *contents* from the same scripts in WorxMobile, and paste them into the corresponding scripts in your mobile file.
- Zync - OpenGZM By hand
- Zync - OpenGZM2
Back in the new GoZyncHosted
Click on the “refresh & check for errors” button in GoZyncHosted.
If necessary, make any changes to your sync configuration, referring to your original GoZyncHosted as needed. Close the original GoZyncHosted, and click the “refresh & check for errors” again.
Now, run the “Zync - Prep and Upload…” script from your mobile file to upload GoZyncMobile and your mobile file to the new GoZyncHosted.